Our primary mission is and has always been to support and champion wedding pros to build strong and sustainable businesses through our unique platform, and we do that by building tools and resources that:
- Empower wedding pros to streamline their business and work more efficiently
- Bring wedding pros and couples together
- Enable wedding pros to provide a better client experience throughout the entire planning process
Aisle Planner offers two service options for Wedding Pros:
- Business Listings
- Pro Tools
You'll find more info on each below!
We work to gain exposure for our community of wedding pros everyday to help you connect with potential new clients, and we couldn't think of a better way to do that than through a beautiful business listing that highlights your very best work in the Aisle Planner Marketplace.
Because gaining new customers is core to any business, we consider LISTINGS to be the foundation for ALL of our plans, and so every Pro Account in Aisle Planner includes a basic (free) listing, with optional listing upgrades. Learn more about our Enhanced and Premium Listings.
Our marketplace listings are a stand alone subscription, so you can subscribe to a free or upgraded listing with our without our Pro Tools.
*all prices are shown in USD
All listings include:
- Lead management tool
- Review manager
- Insights and analytics
- Publishing Platform to submit your work to be featured on Aisle Planner
Add a Pro Tool plan to your listing, and you'll also be able to:
- Get discounted pricing on enhanced and premium listings
- Set up auto-responders to quickly engage a new lead
- Send digital brochures, proposals and quotes
- Send digital contracts
- Send invoices and collect payments online
- Turn a booked lead into an active working project
- Plan each project or event from start to finish
- Learn more about our Pro Tools below!
Pro Tools (Business Management/Planning Tools)
Our pro tools offer a back office solution for wedding pros to manage every aspect of your business, from the moment a leads reaches out to you and straight through to the booking and planning process.
In addition to a basic (free) listing, All Pro Tool Plans include:
Powerful Business Management / CRM tools
- Lead Management
- Digital Brochures, Proposals and Contracts
- Quotes & Invoicing
- Online Payments
- Master Contact Library (address book)
- Custom Branding
Detailed Project Management & Client Collaboration Tools
- Design Studio (to create inspiration boards & color palettes)
- Vendor/Contact Manager
- Guest Manager & Seating Tools
- Online RSVP & Guest Communications
- Wedding / Event Websites
- Reminders & Notifications
Our subscriptions for Pro Tools are packaged based on the number of events or projects you are actively planning in our system at a time, so for example, if you are on the 10 event plan, those 10 events are based on “active” events on the system at a time. Once an event is done, and you’ve archived it, that event will no longer count towards your plan limit, but you can still access the event at any time in case you need to look back to reference things like which vendors you worked with or how much a client spent.
Plans are also flexible as you go, so you’ll have the ability to upgrade or downgrade as needed at any time to suit your workload. Learn more about all the Pro Tool features, as well as plans and pricing.
*all prices are shown in USD
Once Your Trial Has Ended
Once your trial has ended, you'll be prompted to visit the Subscriptions & Billing page where you'll be asked to select a plan type to see all the pricing bundles and all the options so you can pick and choose what's best for you at the end of your trial. You can visit this page at any time by clicking your name in the top right, then USER SETTINGS-> SUBSCRIPTIONS & BILLING.