If You're Posting a Review on Aisle Planner:
By posting a Review or Recommendation of a wedding professional on Aisle Planner, you acknowledge and agree that:
- Your review is considered User Content;
- Your review is accurate, truthful and complete;
- Your Review is based upon your first-hand experience with the products, or individual or business whose services are the subject of the Review and you can provide evidence to support and verify that you have conducted business with the individual or business whose services are the subject of the Review;
- Your Review does not violate the Aisle Planner Terms of Service, including Reviews that are libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, invasive of privacy, abusive, tortious, hateful, discriminatory, pornographic or obscene Content; as determined by Aisle Planner in our sole and absolute discretion;
- You are not (a) an employee, officer or principal (“Interested Party”) of the individual or business whose products or services are the subject of the Review, (b) an Interested Party of a competitor of the individual or business whose products or services are the subject of the Review; or (c) related in any way, including by blood, adoption or marriage, to the individual or business whose products or services are the subject of the Review;
- You will clearly and conspicuously disclose if you have received any incentive or any monetary compensation to write and post a Review;
- You will not use the posting or removing of your Review to demand payment from any individual or business, with the exception of bona fide refund requests made in connection with a bad customer experience.
If You Have A Published Listing on Aisle Planner
- Customers may review your business on your Business Listing. You understand and agree that while all reviews must follow the Review Policy noted above. Aisle Planner does not remove negative reviews that do not violate this Review Policy, regardless of whether a Pro is a paying customer or not, except as may be required by law.
- While it's our policy to not remove negative reviews from Aisle Planner unless it violates our Review Policy as noted above, if you received a negative review from someone who you believe you have not worked with personally, please contact us through the messenger below or email us at email@example.com with the following information: your name, company name, account email address, the name of the reviewer and information on why you believe the review is in violation of our Review Policy.