What Is Zapier?
Zapier is an online automation tool that allows you to instantly connect Aisle Planner with 1,000+ apps, such as Quickbooks, Gmail, and MailChimp, to automate your work and push productivity.
You can connect two or more apps to automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration. Move info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work. It's easy enough that anyone can build their own app workflows with just a few clicks.
What Can I Do with Zapier?
Here's some of the things that you can do with Aisle Planner's Zapier integration:
- When a new lead is automatically added to your lead manager, you can set up Zapier to send a text notification and add that lead to a MailChimp list or other marketing automation platforms. You can even add the new lead contact information to your Google Contacts.
- When a client makes an online payment or you record a manual payment on an invoice, you can sync that information to Quickbooks.
- When you create a new project, it can trigger an email through Gmail to send your new clients a welcome message.
What Aisle Planner triggers are supported in Zapier?
- New project - Triggers when a new event or wedding project is created
- New lead - Triggers when a lead is manually created or a lead submits a lead form
- Payment paid - Triggers when a payment is manually entered or a client pays an online invoice
What Aisle Planner actions are supported in Zapier?
- Create event - Create a new event project in Aisle Planner
- Create wedding - Create a new wedding project in Aisle Planner
- Create lead - Create a new lead in your Aisle Planner CRM
Getting Started With Zapier
Currently, our Zapier integration is in "beta," which means we're still testing this integration and working through the kinks.
If you're an experienced Zapier user, we'd love for you to join our beta program! Click the invitation link here to join our beta program and get started - you'll be taken to your Zapier account log in - once you've logged in, go ahead dive right in.
Feedback & Requested Zap Templates
We're still learning the ropes when it comes to Zapier Integrations, so if you've joined our beta, we'd love your feedback and insight on what we can do to streamline your zaps and make it easier for Aisle Planner to share information with other apps that you use to get your job done.
Are there any Zap templates you'd like us to pre-populate? We'd love to know!
Meanwhile, we'll post additional information here once we've made it through our beta testing phase. Stay tuned!