Once you’ve added other members of your organization to your Aisle Planner account, you have the option to set which weddings/projects they can see and have access to. There are two ways that you can provide a member of your team access to a project:
- You can add them from your Settings on your Pro Dashboard, OR
- Adding them from within each Project
We'll walk you through adding your team members to a project both ways in this short video!
Adding a Member of Your Organization to a Project (or Projects) from Your Company Settings Menu
To provide any of your team members access to any weddings or projects you’ve created from your Pro Dashboard:
- From your pro dashboard, C=click on the Settings tab towards the top right of your pro dashboard
- Click on Users
- Locate the pro user, then click on the PROJECTS link beneath their name. From there, select the projects you’d like to give them access to.
Adding a Member of Your Organization to a Project from Within A Project
To provide any of your team members access to any weddings or projects you’ve created from within a project:
- From your Pro Dashboard, click into the project you'd like to add your team members to.
- Click on the Planning Partners tab towards the top right of this project.
- Click on the gold ADD PLANNER button towards the top right of your screen, and select the team member you'd like to add to this project.
Please Note: You'll need to add other members of your organization to your company account in Aisle Planner before you can add them to a project. Learn more about adding pro users to your pro account here.