Congratulations on accepting your first online payment through Aisle Planner! Once you've been notified that an online payment has been made to you, all you need to do is sit back and relax, and we'll take care of the rest!
- We'll automatically process the payment for you and deposit the funds (minus any transaction fees), and send you a notification when the funds have been deposited into your bank account.
- We'll automatically update the invoice to reflect any payments shown.
- We'll automatically update the Payments tab within your Invoice tool to include this payment
- We'll also automatically update the Transfers tab within your Invoice tool to include this transfer.
- If there are additional payments left on an invoice and you've set up payment reminders, we'll automatically send your client payment reminders, along with a link to make their payment online. Learn more about setting up automated payment reminders here.
How Long Does It Take For A Payment to Deposit Into Your Bank Account?
You can typically expect credit card payments to show up in your account within 2-3 business days. ACH transfers take approximately 5-7 business days.
If a payment is made on an invoice outside of normal bank hours or weekends, the transaction will take place on the next available business day; because of that, there are occasions where it may take longer for funds to hit your account. Please Note: Canadian users can expect payments to post in 7 days.
If you have questions on a payment, please contact Aisle Planner customer support through the messenger below, or email us at email@example.com.