The RSVP Summary page is a completely sortable snapshot of your entire guest list across ALL events. You can essentially do nearly all RSVP related tasks in this summary—you can easily see who is invited, attending, not attending, and is yet to respond to each event for which you have a guest list. You can also un-invite, invite, add additional guests to an existing guest party, choose meal choices, change guests' names, and choose meal options.
Here's what everything means:
- White Box: The guest is on the guest list for that event and has not RSVP'd
- Gray Box: The guest is not invited to that event, or is waitlisted
- Checkmark: The guest is attending that event
- Circle with a Slash: The guest is not attending that event
- Meal Choice Column: There is a corresponding meal attached to the event guest list. If you do not see a Meal Choice column and need one, go to the guest list and add one. More info here.
PRO TIP: When you receive an RSVP in the mail or electronically, be sure to sort the RSVP Summary page by RSVP ID number so all household members are grouped together. Marking them as attending or not will be a snap.
Cycling Through the Responses
Each click of a box activates a certain RSVP response. If you start with a white box (invited), the next would be uninvited. After that is gray (uninvited) and will put your guest on Waitlist B. Finally, you can put your guest back on the main guest list by clicking one more time and changing the box back to white.
Adding Additional Guests to a Guest Party
If you need to add a guest to an existing household (yep, that unexpected guest that was handwritten in by Grandma Flo), you can easily do so here. Simply click the RSVP ID and add the guest there.
PRO TIP: If the guest is an adult, you can still click "Add Child" and then change the age group to Adult.
Adding New Meal Choices
Though you can choose from the drop down menu on the RSVP Summary Page a selected meal choice, to add meal choices that aren't already there, visit this link to learn how.